Do you owe money to Change Finance?

If you have debts of over £5000, you may be able to write off your debt with an IVA

Change Finance

Have you been contacted by Change Finance?

Change Finance are a bailiff company whose license was granted on 20/05/2019. They have a license from Birmingham Civil Justice Centre to collect debts on behalf of their clients. They were incorporated on INCORP.

If Change Finance have contacted you, you should follow these steps:

1. If you have a vehicle, hide it. Your vehicle is at risk of repossession.
2. Contact us immediately by clicking “Get Started for Free” above.
3. We can deal with the bailiffs on your behalf, if you act quickly.

Change Finance have a compassion rating of 85. This means that we have successfully negotiated positive outcomes for our clients in a high number of situations. This is based on early intervention, so don’t delay in contacting us.

Their registered company number is 4517084.

They are based at:

The Smithy Woodgate Stables, Crawley Lane, Kings Bromley, Staffs, England, DE13 7JF

Their incorporation date was 8/22/2002.

Change Finance Frequently Asked Questions

Can I get rid of my debts with Change Finance?

In certain situation you may be able to write off a large percentage of your debt through an IVA. An IVA is an Individual Voluntary Arrangement. Payments start from £80 per month and you can consolidate all of your unsecured debts in to one affordable monthly payment for 5 years. At the end of the 5 years, the rest of your debt with Change Finance is written off.

Who do Change Finance collect debts for?

Change Finance collect debts on behalf of their clients. This could be any number of different companies as Change Finance is a private company and may acquire debts through a number of sources.

Some of the most common debts Change Finance may collect for are loans, credit cards, council tax, parking fines, criminal fines, utility bills, HMRC debts and many others.

Can Change Finance come into my property to collect debts?

Change Finance can only enter your property if they have a court order which allows them to do so. This is not common, but it happens usually when a bailiff is assigned to collect a debt. You should act quickly in this situation as it is possible that goods may be seized.


Get debt help with Change Finance now!