Do you owe money to John Pye & Sons?

If you have debts of over £5000, you may be able to write off your debt with an IVA

Get Started for Free

John Pye & Sons

Have you been contacted by John Pye & Sons?

John Pye & Sons are a bailiff company whose license was granted on 21/11/2018. They have a license from Nottingham County Court to collect debts on behalf of their clients. They were incorporated on INCORP.

If John Pye & Sons have contacted you, you should follow these steps:

  1. If you have a vehicle, hide it. Your vehicle is at risk of repossession.
  2. Contact us immediately by clicking “Get Started for Free” above.
  3. We can deal with the bailiffs on your behalf, if you act quickly.

John Pye & Sons have a compassion rating of 91. This means that we have successfully negotiated positive outcomes for our clients in a high number of situations. This is based on early intervention, so don’t delay in contacting us.

Their registered company number is 02564753.

They are based at:

James Shipstone House, Radford Road, Nottingham, NG7 7EA

Their incorporation date was 12/3/1990.

John Pye & Sons Frequently Asked Questions

In certain situation you may be able to write off a large percentage of your debt through an IVA. An IVA is an Individual Voluntary Arrangement. Payments start from £80 per month and you can consolidate all of your unsecured debts in to one affordable monthly payment for 5 years. At the end of the 5 years, the rest of your debt with John Pye & Sons is written off.

John Pye & Sons collect debts on behalf of their clients. This could be any number of different companies as John Pye & Sons is a private company and may acquire debts through a number of sources.

Some of the most common debts John Pye & Sons may collect for are loans, credit cards, council tax, parking fines, criminal fines, utility bills, HMRC debts and many others.

John Pye & Sons can only enter your property if they have a court order which allows them to do so. This is not common, but it happens usually when a bailiff is assigned to collect a debt. You should act quickly in this situation as it is possible that goods may be seized.

Looking for help?

Get debt help with John Pye & Sons now!

See My Debt Options